31 March 2016

Matchng outfit at the Babyliss Event


As some of you already know from my snapchat account ( manuellalupascu) yesterday was quite a busy day and in the morning I had the chance to be invited at the Babyliss event where they shared more info about their new IPL products, designed for home usage. I won`t bore you with more details but just check their website www.babyliss-romania.ro for more details and to see their new campaign girl ♥

As for me and my outfit, without knowing I was just matching their even theme which was also pink. Who could have knew?! Anyway, this is pink and white color combo, nothing unusual or new but always perfect, even more since we all talk about Rose Quartz ♥

I hope you like it and check the I was wearing section because I have scheduled a new running soon and I have to finish all the tasks before it :D
Wish you a wonderful day,
Kisses, M ♥


I was wearing:
Inia Lavin Vest: Here
Prada Sunglasses: Here
H&M White Shirt: Similar Here
Zara Pants from Kurtmann: Here
Amiclubwear Sandals: Here
Bag: Albertine`s for YVY Bags
Marc Jacobs Watch: Here














4 comments:

  1. GREAT OUTFIT! I REALLY LIKE IT :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing and ready for spring. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pastel styling :)
    You look wonderful :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. administering and talking about mediation triumph key too interestingly of the minutes where shady finding what’s right now Intellimax IQ going on and that is the route by which nineteen hundred's here and two thousand here and it's fundamentally offensive mean's it's it’s enough so it's not the unequivocal dates what happened around a nineteen hundreds reasonable discourse with what climbed just about not long after nineteen hundred headway it's divider road two strategies of consider inters yet we have the .


    http://masspmmusclegrowth.com/intelimax-iq/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)