9 December 2015

Between Places


I know that after seeing these pictures you might have some questions like: If I was freezing? the answer is yes. If it was a bit late for these pictures? The answer is again yes. Why I`m wearing such a dress since outside is already winter? The answer is simple: just because I was on the run the entire day and at the end of it I had to attend the Deichmann Christmas Party and this was the outfit I wore and the pictures were taken extremely fast, like in no more than 5 minutes right after I changed myself in the car.

Well, this was something from the inside, but I decided to share it with you just because I want you to be part of my life and to see also not the so glam and fancy things. Oh, and yes, the make-up was done also in the car between places :))

So, I hope that you`ll like my outfit and you can share all your thoughts. I will be more than happy to hear them :D

Wish you a wonderful night,
Kisses, Manuella

 I was wearing:
Prada Sunglasses Here
Shein Dress Here
Shein Cardigan Here
Inia Lavin Here
Meli Melo Clutch
Tommy Hilfiger Watch











2 comments:

  1. beautiful as always:)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are amazing on you! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)