20 August 2015

Mixing details and accessories



Good morning loves! 
Today, I`m extremely intrigue. What is wrong with this weather?! I mean we still have 10 official days of summer and the Autumn decided to make it`s introduction now? Beside the fact that I still have so many new items that were never worn... I have to change the wardrobe soon. This is the most difficult process if you ask me. To change the places between the summer items and the autumn/winter ones. 

Lucky me, had thought to order some "fall-ish" items recently and earlier this week they arrived. I mean almost my entire outfit. And since I just washed them they were just in front of my face today when I wanted to go out and panic because I don`t see any autumn item.

I don`t know why, but I am sure that I am not the only one that confronted the availability of the clothes these days. But I bet that we all face the weather changes ♥

One more reason to have this weather is the fact that I have to get used with the light and find again the perfect settings for my camera :( So, I have to apologize for these not so qualitative pictures this time. If you wonder... my jeans were khaki... yes indeed, khaki!! I decided to go for a safari/army/casual outfit. You know, it was like the instant coffee: 3 in 1. 

I hope you enjoy it and I will prepare some new wonderful posts... more creative since the weather is keeping me home :(

Wish you a wondeful day
Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing:
T-shirt & Jeans: Zara from Kurtmann
Animal Print Scarf: Bershka from Kurtmann
Boots: Here
Bag: Cupcake from LaPallete
Watch: Guess
Hat: Old














3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Gasesti link-ul catre site-ul respectiv la sfarsitul textului, "I was wearing" section :D

      Delete
  2. I can totally relate to that.. first we had great weather.. then the beginning of this week was all gloomy and rainy! :)

    Fortunately, now it's tropical again! \o/

    You look great in this outfit! Love the animal prints! :)
    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)