22 October 2014

On the run


Hi loves! I just came back from the gym and I must confess that I`m in such a great mood and shape even if I`m a bit tired. Enthusiastic and full of life...this is how I can describe right now the way I feel.

And is getting even better because right now I have to run, metaphorically speaking, but I still have many things to do for today  ♥ So, I hope you enjoy the pictures and don`t forget to visit my Facebook and Instagram Pages for more updates!!

Wish you a wonderful evening
Kisses, Manuella  ♥

I was wearing:
Hat: Here
Jacket: Here
T-shirt: Zara
Jeans: Old
Sandals: Zara
Bag: Dasha









3 comments:

  1. Foarte faina tinuta,ceva de genul bad girl.Ador sandalele tale!

    http://vladasworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vai de mine ce sandale ai, Manuuuu. Le ador, sunt minunate.

    Te pup.

    www.miu-miu.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ai o tinuta ata de frumoasa!Geaca si sandalele sunt absolut uimitoare!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)