3 August 2014

Sunday Mood


Hi loves  ♥ Here we are again at the end of another week but at the beginning of another month. Sometimes I feel like the time flies so fast that I can`t even realize. But it doesn`t even matter if we are happy and we take the most of it and also if we have the loved ones around us, right?
Lately I have to tell you that I`m happy, but like for no special reason. I feel like everything around me is great and that is a positive vibe in the air. And this feeling believe me, is the one that makes me be so productive, so in love, so happy. 

So yes, this time I`m zen and I enjoy it. 
I also hope you enjoy my latest outfit. Even if this cute little pink thing looks like a dress, well actually is nothing else than a jumpsuit, again and again :D But believe me that since my obsession began ( on early this spring) this one is by far the most comfy one and it can be match with a pair of heels as I did in this pictures or with a pair of flats to create a casual outfit. ♥ The rest of the details about it are available as usual at the bottom of the text and don`t forget to check my Facebook and Instagram Accounts for more real time updates!

Wish you all a wonderful Sunday and be prepared for a new week,
Kisses, Manuella ♥

 I was wearing: Jumpsuit: Here, Sandals: Zara, Body Chain: Here, Bag: Dasha, Sunglasses: Ray Ban, Bracelets: Pandora Essence Collection and Summer Collection




8 comments:

  1. cool dress and a great overall look

    http://www.aboutacloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear, and in fact as I mentioned is a jumpsuit, isn`t it awesome? ♥

      Delete
  2. Ce frumoasa e, chiar parea a fi o rochie :)

    http://theartsycherie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma bucur ca iti place :D daa bine ea este de fapt 2 in 1, fiindca la suprafata este rochie dar pe sub, dublura are pantalonasi ♥

      Delete
  3. Ce frumuseteeee!!! Este una dintre preferatele mele aceasta tinuta :) Am si eu o nelamurire, pe Choies transportul in Ro este gratuit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc frumos draga mea :D Cat despre choies, transportul este si gratuit, acum depinde pt ce optezi, sa ajunga mai greu dar free sau mai repede la o taxa :D

      Delete
    2. taxa fiind de cat? Si cat de repede, pt ca la majoritatea site urile din afara colete ajung in aproximativ 20-30 zile :(

      Delete
    3. Daca iti faci cont la ei, ca din cate stiu doar asa poti comanda :) adaugi ce doresti sa iti achizitionezi in cos , si dai next vei vedea si cat este costul fiindca eu nu mai stiu exact cat este! 😘

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)