28 June 2014

Shine like the sun in the sky


Hi Loves! I`m not done with the Feeric Fashion Days pictures but meanwhile I decided to show you the outfit I wore earlier this week, when I was invited to participate as a model/blogger for a great romanian designer which is also a friend of mine, Ana Maria Cornea, at the launching party of a new cocktail, Elegantine ♥ I was very happy to be involved and to wear some of my favorite dresses that were presented also at the Feeric Fashion Days.

And about the outfit, believe me is one of my favorite lately. The blouse has some gorgeous details and the short jeans even if are full of sequins and pearls it doesn`t seem to be too much at all. In fact are one of my favorite shorts lately. And if you`re asking where you can find them, well the obvious answer will be Sheinside. You`ll find a direct link at the end of the text and also I will invite you to participate at my latest Giveaway organized in collaboration with them and win your 2 favorite items ♥ You can see more details Here.

I hope you like it
Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing: Blouse: Vessos, Jeans: Sheinside, Boots: Zara, Bag: Dasha, Sunglasses: Romwe
And big thanks to Silvia from Bucharest Style for the wonderful pictures.








7 comments:

  1. I loved the blouse !!
    You are gorgeous

    xoxo

    www.styliciouscandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear. And indeed the blouse is special ♥

      Delete
  2. lovely look!! :)

    http://giallotulipano.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the white top, pretty detail!!

    http://steffisanta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It means a lot to me your appreciations ♥ thank you

      Delete
  4. Esti minunata...si bluzita la fel :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Imi place tinuta. Bluza este foarte frumoasa <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)