8 November 2013

Casual in Sibiu


For different reasons I wasn`t able to post the pictures of the Preview from Sibiu but in the next post I promise you that I will include the story of my short trip. 
Now this is the outfit I wore on the last day and the pictures were taken before leaving. I don`t know about you but I always feel sad when I`m living a place, even more if I have spent there gorgeous moments.
 So let me know what you think about this outfit and have a gorgeous weekend!!

I hope you like it,
Kisses, Manuella

I was wearing: Blouse: Here, Vest: Here, Jeans: Here, Sneakers: All Stars, Bag: Dasha, Watch: Guess











6 comments:

  1. Love you in the chucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Manu, you look so great! Love your look, you're so beautiful, and the sockless converses are so sexy on you, it's pretty awesome, really, OMFG I'm 'bout to explode! kisses sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute look! I love your choice of footwear with this outfit- so practical yet cute at the same time.

    http://escapingthewindow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. guapa me encanta la combinacion
    http://modakezava.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)