11 July 2013

Perfect outfit for tanned skin


Some of you may not know, that in the summer holiday I spend my time at the swimming pool, teaching kids how to swim. The perfect activity, I can say. The cold water is perfect when the summer heat is too high, I can have a gorgeous tan that is extremely long lasting and the satisfaction when a child learns how to swim alone is priceless.
So for my "new skin" I decided to wear this outfit in bright colors. Besides the fact that it emphasize the tan, I can say is perfect during the day but also for an evening outdoor party.

I hope you like it, and also I invite you to enter my latest Giveaway Here :D

Kisses, Manuella

I was wearing: 
Vest: Here
Shorts: Here
Sandals: Zara
Clutch: Carpisa
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Necklace: Here
Bracelet: Here






13 comments:

  1. Love your shorts!!!

    xoxo
    Joyce

    www.livstyle.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce bine iti sta bronzata! Ca sa nu mai zic , outfit-ul acesta e perfect pentru vara :) .

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking gorgeous my dear! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ai cumva un link exact pentru acest plic! Mi se pare superb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cristina, nu l-am comandat online. Am fost in magazinul lor din Baneasa Shopping city

      Delete
  5. Lovely outfit honey! I didn't know about your summer "job". It's perfect! You get a great tan, swim all day long and you help kids. That's a great thing!
    Kisses
    The Lovely Darlings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed is great! Thank you dear <3
      Kisses

      Delete
  6. Poate mă înveți și pe mine să înot...cu siguranță m-aș confunda cu cei mici la înălțimea mea extraordinară! :))

    În altă ordine de idei: da, ținuta e perfectă pentru bronzul tău! Cât îmi place culoarea pantalonilor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Iti sta superb! Cam in cate zile vine un colet de pe SheInside?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc :D De obicei comanda vine in max 2 saptamani :D

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)